Bushwacker Fender Flares are made to be flexible enough to withstand any environment you put them in. From the debris on the roads to the brush on the trails and any other elements that wear on them every day, Bushwacker flares are designed to never relent to punishment and maintain their style. Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares provides more tire coverage than standard Pocket Style flares, the Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares are rugged, easy to install, and perfect for vehicles with big tires and wide wheels. Made with complete UV protection, Bushwacker flares are also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against warping, cracking or other factory defects.
- Provides even more tire coverage than standard pocket style flares making these rugged flares perfect for vehicles with big tires and wide wheels
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 2.5 In.-- 3.5 In.
- Keeps dirt and debris away from your vehicle and keeps you in compliance with laws requiring coverage for larger-than-stock or oversized tires
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit
- Made of durable, yet flexible dura-flex 2000 ABS material
- Installs easily with little to no drilling or trimming required! Plus, all hardware is included
- Whether on-road or off, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black smooth finish can be easily painted
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 TPO no chalking
- Color: black
- Drilling Required: yes
- Finish: smooth
- Front Flare Height: 0.00
- Material: abs thermoplastic
- Position: rear
- Prop 65 Short Form Warning: warning: cancer and reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Rear Flare Height: 5.75
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 6.75
- Sold As: 2 pc rear
- Style: pocket/rivet
- Title: bushwacker 10044-02 black max coverage pocket/rivet style smooth finish rear fender flares with extended coverage for 2007-2018 jeep wrangler jk unlimited 4-door
Reviews Coming Soon