You've equipped your vehicle with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and clearance. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rig's body and maybe even comply with local laws. Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires, yet as tough as they are, they go on easily with no drilling required. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years. Our exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility with built-in UV protection. Your Extend-A-Fender Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM-style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your truck will look factory-equipped for your off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.
- Smooth, contoured look, these flares provide more protection than our OE Style Flares
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 1.25 In. - 3 In.
- Whether on-road or off, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black smooth finish can be easily painted
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit and made of durable, yet flexible Dura-Flex 2000 ABS material
- Installs easily with little to no drilling or trimming required! Plus, all hardware is included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rear Pair Part Number 40078-02
- Color: black
- Drilling Required: no
- Export Out: yes
- Finish: smooth
- Front Flare Height: 5.00
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 1.75
- Material: abs thermoplastic
- Position: front and rear
- Prop 65 Short Form Warning: warning: cancer and reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Rear Flare Height: 5.50
- Sold As: 4 pc set
- Style: extended
- Title: bushwacker 40938-02 black extend-a-fender style smooth finish 4-piece fender flare set for 2007-2013 silverado 1500; 2007-2014 silverado 2500 hd/3500 hd (excludes dually); fits 78, 78.7/97.6 in. bed
- WEB: Style: extra wide
Reviews Coming Soon