Fabtech has developed multiple systems for late model T900 platform SUV's and SUT's. Common to these systems is our proven one piece high arched lower crossmember design with an integrated differential skid plate for solid support of the front suspension. Special attention was given to the design of replacement extended length steering knuckles to keep the track width of the vehicle near stock while retaining turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas. All rear systems feature extended length tubular upper and lower link arms with an oversized Trac bar relocation bracket to properly place the axle under the vehicle with zero driveline vibration. AutoRide and non AutoRide specific rear coil springs maintain proper ride height on all models. The Basic System features the above mentioned components along with front strut assembly spacers and rear performance coil springs. This system provides a stock like ride and is compatible with all AutoRide models. Fabtech's Performance System provides the Dirt Logic 2.5 coilover front shocks for superior damping. This Performance system will provide a supple highway ride with outstanding offroad damping capabilities for the best of both worlds. Installation of all systems does not require relocation of the Rack and Pinion or disassembly of the front strut assemblies.
- Everything You Will Need To Lift Your Vehicle
- Utilizes The Stock Radius Arm
- Designed For The Budget Minded Enthusiast
- TIRE SIZE - 35/12.50R17 WHEEL - 17X8 W/5" BS W/MINOR TRIMMING
- 8. WILL NOT FIT ALL WHEEL DRIVE MODELS.
- 16. UTILIZES STOCK REAR SHOCKS.
- 72. SOME MODELS MAY NOT SIT LEVEL AFTER INSTALL, ORDER FTS21064 - 1 IN. COIL SPACER.
- 132. WILL NOT FIT 2WD SUBURBAN.
- California Proposition 65: warning: cancer & reproductive harm and image
- Lift/Drop Height: 7 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: warning: cancer and reproductive harm-www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews Coming Soon