It's the perfect match for your fender, more than a match for anything the road kicks up. Its nail-tough thermoplastic construction delivers the ultimate in impact resistance plus, the added invincibility of Husky Shield . Husky Mud Guards are available in single or dually (factory tire) width, proudly made in the USA. Guaranteed for life.
- Our Mud Guards feature FormFit Design tailored to perfectly match your fenders. It's no-quit Husky protection, custom fit to your truck.
- Husky Mud Guards deliver full-tread protection against gravel, mud, snow, salt and all manner of muck. Available in single or dually factory-width tires. Legendary Husky durability only comes in full size.
- Our durable, all-weather, impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction is built to withstand virtually anything. So gravel and grit will ever spoil your trip.
- No-drilling required. On specific models, Mud Guards use existing OEM mounting points for fast-easy attachment. So you'll be off-roading in no time.
- The sleek style of our FormFit Mud Guards give your ride a factory look, only better.
- Our exclusive Husky Shield Film is easy to install and forms an invisible protective barrier between the Mud Guard and the vehicle's paint.
- When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem with this or any Husky product, we'll replace it.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. for details: huskyliners.com/forlife
- Our form fit mud guards are tailored to match your fenders perfectly. if only our pants could fit like that.
- Built to the maximum width for full tread coverage of single or dually factory tires. we don't mess around with mess around.
- Our durable, impact resistant all-weather thermoplastic material holds up to whatever the road spits at it.
- Fits Rear Dually models only. Does not fit 2007 Classic style.
- CA Prop 65 Type: cancer and reproductive
- Color: black
- Material: tpo - thermoplastic olefin
- Category: custom mud guards
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Requires Drilling: yes
- Location: rear wheel
- CA Prop 65: y
Reviews Coming Soon