Offering up to 5,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity, the LoadLifter 5000 kit from Air Lift will make towing and hauling with your Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD a comfortable and stress-free experience. For frequent use, our fully-adjustable, industry leading air springs are the perfect partner for your vehicle, eliminating any issues that you might face. The LoadLifter 5000 kit helps to eliminate problems frequently faced when towing and hauling, such as squat, poor headlight aim, trailer sway, body roll, and bottoming out. With the added stability and weight-distribution that air springs provide, you can haul safely, knowing that you have optimal braking and steering control. With the ability to adjust the air pressure from 5-100 PSI, your pickup can be ready for any weight and any situation (Note: Do not exceed vehicle's gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)). An Air Lift exclusive, each kit comes equipped with upper and lower roll plates, added to protect the air springs from sharp edges. The air springs themselves are built like a tire, reinforced with 2-ply fabric for maximum strength. All of the end caps are made with an ultra high-strength nylon composite formula, strong as steel but much lighter and corrosion proof. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 70 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality load support parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components, including the air springs and all hardware, have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our hydraulic test rig. With a lifetime warranty and 60-Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee -- not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Install Difficulty Level: Easy - No metal drilling, grinding, or removal of factory components required.
- Features Air Lift's Lifetime Warranty, with a 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Underframe kit designed to work with most in-bed hitches
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity (Note: Do not exceed vehicle's GVWR)
- Air springs fully adjustable from 5-100 PSI, helping to level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe, comfortable ride
- Does not fit cab & chassis applications
- Leaf Spring Leveling Kit.
- No Drill: yes
- Prop 65 - Short Label: california: warning: cancer and reproductive harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Title: loadlifter 5000; leaf spring leveling kit
Reviews Coming Soon