With any towing setup, there is always the need for a few additional items. Though your trailer hitch and ball mount may be tough enough to haul that heavy load, they cannot properly tow without a few supporting players. Towing accessories are a practical addition to your rig that add the finishing touches and take your towing experience to a whole new level. With the right accessories, the difference is a little like cruising the Grand Canyon in a deluxe RV as opposed to camping out in grandma's backyard. For protecting your trailer ball when not in use, the CURT rubber trailer ball cover is a perfect fit. This cover is designed to fit a 1-7/8" or 2" diameter trailer ball (trailer ball and ball mount not included). You never know what obstacles the road before you might bring. The key to overcoming them is to be prepared. From proper safety precautions to quality hitch maintenance, you can count on CURT to have the products you need to come prepared and always Bring It.
- Constructed from quality black rubber
- Ball Diameter: 1-7/8 in or 2 in
- Ball Diameter: 1.875 in. or 2.000 in.
- Box Height in Inches - XA: 2
- Box Length in Inches - XA: 7
- Box Width in Inches - XA: 4
- Class ID: 0
- Color: black
- Finish: black rubber
- Item Class - XA: obs
- Parcel Allowed - XA: yes
- Rate Class - XA: 70.0
- Shipping Weight - XA: 0.100
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: no
- Warranty: limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)