THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK - ARMOR LITE Series exhaust systems are a value option with the same fitment, performance and sound as the premium products from MBRP. Heavy-gauge Aluminized Steel tubing helps to resist dings and dents caused by debris under your vehicle. This material can be a great choice for you if you live in a dry climate that doesn't see much precipitation, or if you're looking for great sound on a budget. All of the tubing is mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow. Mandrel bending ensures no rippling in the bends. The end result is that it gives you more fresh air inside your engine's cylinders, allowing it to produce more power and improve vehicle performance and longevity. MBRP, Stand out from the crowd with a performance exhaust system that sounds great.
- Heavy Duty Aluminized Steel, Fully Sealed Tubing for Rust Resistance. Bolt-on Installation. MBRP Signature Styling and Sound.
- Lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Increased Throttle Response
- Mellow Exhaust Note
- Bolt On Design
- Utilizes OEM Hangers
- Stainless Steel Tips Are Included
- 3 Year Warranty
- 4in. Outside Diameter Tip Included.
- Bolt-On Yes/No: yes
- Cutting Required: cutting may be required
- Exhaust Type: single
- Exit Position: single side
- Exit Style: straight
- Fuel Type: gasoline
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Major: performance gas
- Material: aluminized steel
- Muffler Type: straight-through
- Profile: tour profile
- Prop 65 (C, R or CR): cr
- Prop 65 - Short Label: prop65warning.pdf
- Title: mbrp exhaust 3in. cat back; single side; al
- Tubing Diameter: 3 inch
- Vehicle Segment: truck
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: warning: this product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the state of california to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
Reviews Coming Soon