One area seriously lacking on most GM trucks is the steering link. With an outside diameter of only 1/2in, one wrong turn can easily bend the tie rod leaving your alignment out of whack for all of eternity. That problem is only intensified when you beef up the truck's appearance with an off-road tire and wheel package. Rough Country combats this issue with it's new HD Tie Rod Sleeve. Taking the outside diameter from 1/2in to 1in, this steel sleeve strengthens the steering components on the HD with an install time of only an hour. Rough Country's HD Tie Rod Sleeve simply takes the place of the stock jam nut giving you sturdy assurance that handling issues are not a concern for you anymore.
- Chevrolet: 99-06 Silverado 1500 4WD/2WD, 01-06 Silverado 1500 HD 4WD/2WD, 01-10 Silverado 2500 HD 4WD/2WD
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increases steering link diameter from 1/2in to 1in
- Steel sleeve strengthens steering components
- Works with OEM tie rods ONLY
- Installation Time: 1 hour
Reviews Coming Soon