Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? Introducing The N2.0 Shock absorber: Engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team specifically for both on and off-road use. N2.0 shocks are nitrogen charged at 200 PSI to prevent foaming and offer a longer lifespan. Incorporating Velocity Sensitive Valving technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that helps facilitate resistance valving incorporated in the shock according to piston rod speed. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, without turning any knobs or shock removal for re-adjustment. Each shock is tested and custom tuned for its specific vehicle application. It's Chromed Hardened 9/16in Piston Rod and massive 1 3/8in Bore allow for fluid movement while providing the type of heavy duty durability needed in off-road situations.
- Install time: 1-2 hours
- 2001-2010:2WD:Chevrolet:2500 HD Pickup
- 10-Stage Variable Valving.
- 200 psi Nitrogen Charged.
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore.
- Chromed Hardened 9/16in Piston Rod
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -50° C
- Rubber bushings for better absorption
- Silver powder coat finish
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Reviews Coming Soon
Chevrolet 2500 HD Pickup (01-10) N2.0 Rear Shock Absorber | 0-3
By Rough Country -
Disclaimer Final sale clearance item, no refunds or exchanges.